8.07.2012

SOME ESSENTIAL PRODUCTS


 (Bodyshop Smoothing Night Cream)

I'm using this product every night that keeps my skin moisturized to make less wrinkles. For around my age, I've started using anti-wrinkle cream a couple of years ago but it's good. Everyone has to do who cares too. I'm mostly using Olay Total Effect 7-in-1 ant-aging moisturizer as a day cream.


(Kiehl's Abyssie Eye cream)

It reduces puffiness and signs of fatigue. I can't use it during the day but using it at night. ensures that you wake up with smooth bright skin under your eyes.



 (Fudge Hot Hed)

If you are paranoid about getting your hair damaged, use this good heat protecting hair mousse as much as  you feel safe. Even though my hair isn't damaged, I'm still using it. because, since it has turned out that actually, it got puffy and volumized.


 (Shiseido UNO Hair styling cream, Shiseido UNO Super smooth mousse, Lucido Hair cream)

 I bought them in Japan. In fact, I love buying random Japanese hair products. Affordable.

Hair cream is important to moisturize your hair to keep it soft and manageable. It really helps that may be easier to fix it with wax after using some cream as much as effortless.



(Gatsby Moving rubbes: Spikey Edge, Air Rise, Loose Shuffle, Wild shake. Bedhead "Hard to get" Texturing paste, Bedhead Head Stick, Osmo Shaper maker, Osmo Corruptor, Gatsby Moving rubber Multi-Form)

Gatsby Milt-Form, and Osmo Corruptor are the flexible styling products i definitely recommend that you can style different looks every sec. Not too oily! Not too dry! a firm hold! I like them the most. I've been using that kind of styling product for years. FUDGE brand has some good one too.


Shiseido UNO Fog bar "the first spray on wax"

It is used for long hair cuts for that nice natural wavy look that stays on all day! but sometimes, I use to finish off with a little bit of hairspray as the last step.





 Here are a few of my personal tips for wavy hair: First off, After a shower, I scrunch my wet hair with some hair cream then dry blow while you hold it as open fingers that makes sure to let air pass through. When halfway dry, get some flexible styling products to apply and style it by crumpling. Do the job with fingers all the times. I've not used a comb much for ages.

Good luck if you try. :-D

2 comments:

  1. WOW! YOU.USE.A.LOT.OF.PRODUCTS!

    I think i need to start caring more about my hair and skin like you. lol.

    Keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! My GF keeps stopping me buying products too much. NOW, almost less! I've started blogging little more about this thing i love and had for my hair these days. since personally, I haven't been going out without having my hair fixed. LOL! why not you post about some products? I'm curious. :-)

      Cheers!

      Delete